Buck Knives has been a household name now since 1964 when Al Buck had introduced the Model 110 Folding Hunter. Their signature knife soon went on to become a best seller and, ever since, they have been rising in the ranks and popularity when it comes to finding the best knives that are durable, reliable, and simplistic.
When choosing a Buck knife, the company wants you to think about what exactly you are looking for in a knife. For example, how do you intend on using it, what features are important to have, and what safety features and materials do you want the knife to have?
Their pocket knives or folding knives offer a lightweight and compact solution when you are looking for something powerful, yet small and easy to carry for everyday use. While they are convenient to carry, they also possess the features of safety that most closed blade knives have.
The following are just a few of some of the best Buck pocket knives that are currently available on Amazon for purchase:
The Buck Nobleman Knife has a razor-sharp blade and is more than suitable for everyday carry. The steel offers excellent edge retention, strength, and durability, and the full-bellied blade is ideal for various tasks you need to do daily. The handle will offer you a very secure grip, and the frame lock design offers safety by keeping the blade locked in the open position while it is being used. The blade length of this pocket knife is 2 5/8 inches, while the length while closed is 3 ¾ inches.
|Product Weight||2.6 ounces|
- Rubberized carbon fiber handle for a safer and more secure grip
- Lifetime Forever warranty offered on all Buck Knives
- Slim and sleek design, compact, and lightweight
- Includes a removable stainless steel deep pocket carry clip
- Frame lock design for safety
- Thumbstud for easy one-handed opening
- Edge retention and corrosion resistant
- Drop point titanium coated non-reflective blade for strength and durability
- Extremely hard to open using the left hand
The Buck Folding Hunter Knife is one of the top sellers on Amazon and has received a five-star rating. It has a very sharp clip point blade that comes in at 3 ¾ inches in length and provides superior edge retention while also being corrosion-resistant, which improves its overall durability. Its classic and charming design boasts of the integrity of the product and brand and even comes with a genuine leather sheath with a snap fastener for more protection. You are sure to find the walnut handle and brass bolsters to your liking because of both their beauty and balance.
|Product Dimensions||4 7/8 inches closed|
|Product Weight||7.2 ounces|
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and has great edge retention
- Suitable for everyday carry and use
- Has a very reliable liner lock for safety
- Genuine leather sheath is included
- Carries Bucks Forever Warranty
- Long-lasting knife with a very classic design
- May begin to tarnish after a few months of use
- Locking action is firm because of a large spring; may prevent user from adding a thumb stud
The Buck Vantage Folding Knife has a sharp blade and a very compact and lightweight design so that it is ideal for everyday carry. It offers strength, unmatched durability, superior edge retention, and even corrosion resistance to provide you with a knife that is built to last. You have the convenience of one-handed opening combined with a steel liner lock for safety. It was also built with two stainless steel liners for improved durability and safety.
|Product Dimensions||Comes in small and large sizes|
|Product Weight||Varies depending on size|
*the smaller size would be more comparable to the actual size of a Swiss Army Knife
- One-handed opening for convenience
- Provides an ergonomic grip due to injection molded reinforced nylon
- Includes a removable and reversible deep pocket clip
- Comes in two varied sizes so you can find the perfect fit
- Full-bellied blade for superior cutting capability
- Suitable for everyday carry
- To open with a flick of the wrist may take some time to learn
- Flipper tap is slightly smaller than most expected
The Buck Marksman Tactical Folding Knife has a 3½-inch drop point blade that is ideal for heavier cutting tasks. It can be easily opened with just one hand with the simple flick of a finger and will offer the user the same strength that they would expect from a fixed blade knife. The handle provides a comfortable and secure grip and is suitable for everyday carry and use.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 4¾ inches|
|Product Weight||4.0 ounces|
- Great edge retention and is also corrosion resistant
- Ambidextrous one-handed opening
- Black anodized aluminum handle for comfort and security
- Includes a removable and reversible deep pocket carry clip
- Comes with Buck’s Forever Warranty
- May prove to be difficult to close with just one hand
The Buck Tactical Folding Knife comes in at the highest price point of all the Buck Knives mentioned; however, you will be receiving a sharp, corrosion resistant, 3½-inch modified tanto blade with a Zirblast finish that can withstand a multitude of conditions including piercing, scraping, and even prying. It is a strong and durable knife that comes equipped with premium features.
|Product Dimensions||Closed Length is 5 inches|
|Product Weight||10.9 ounces|
- Sharp blade, good edge retention, corrosion resistant
- Ideal for heavier tasks and tougher materials
- Includes a notch for bending wire
- Includes a thumb stud for one-handed opening
- Non-slip handle for safety with a finger groove for more secure grip
- Includes a MOLLE compatible sheath with integrated lanyard hole
- Knife weighs more than other Buck options
- possibly be a bit too much just for everyday carry in terms of features, weight, and size
No matter which Buck Pocket Knife you choose, you can rest assured that your investment is protected because they all carry Buck’s Forever Warranty. They believe in both the quality and integrity of their knives and have chosen to offer this lifetime warranty as added assurance of that promise to deliver.