Outdoor Edge Knives have been field tested and proven to be some of the sharpest knives available and can also hold an edge a lot longer than other knives, so each job is done quickly and effectively.
Outdoor Edge combines very functional designs with sharp steel and high-quality craftsmanship in order to create the best knives for hunting and other use outdoors. Keeping a sharp edge on any knife is important because having a dull blade will mean that you have to apply additional force to get it to work, which is not safe to do.
Keeping the edge sharp by regularly honing the knife will keep the blade in ideal shape and improve its strength, durability, and longevity when it comes to performing important tasks safely and effectively.
Also, when you routinely sharpen your knives, you are better able to control the bevel of the edge so that it better suits how you will be using that knife.
The following are reviews of some of the best Outdoor Edge Knives available for purchase on Amazon today:
The Outdoor Edge Razor-Lite EDC Folding Knife has a replaceable stainless razor blade that is 3.5 inches long. Your purchase comes with six blades for easy replacements and a belt clip for improved portability and accessibility when it is needed most. The overall length of the knife is approximately eight inches. The handle is rubberized to ensure a more secure and non-slip grip for safety, even if the knife were to get wet.
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6 x 12 inches|
|Product Weight||2.9 ounces|
- Includes durable and sharp replacement blades
- Removable and replaceable pocket clip for easy everyday wear
- Convenient one-handed opening
- Black oxide coated blade holder helps to maintain the edge of the knife
- Grivory or glass and nylon handles with rubber for an improved grip
- Small, compact, and lightweight design
- The knife does not come with a sheath for added protection
- Can become hard to open and close with time or when it begins to get dirty
The Outdoor Edge ONYX Folding Knife comes at a competitively affordable price and is a 3.5-inch sharp, razor blade knife that comprises just one durable piece. The knife has the strength of a standard knife but the sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. The blade of this knife can be easily replaced and the replacement blades come separately. It has a razor blade thickness of 0.6 mm and the blade holder is stainless and features a black-oxide coating.
|Product Dimensions||1.75 x 5.75 x 1.38 inches|
|Product Weight||0.3 ounces|
- Grivory or glass and nylon handle for improved grip and comfort
- Easy to change out the blades with just a push of a button
- Black-oxide coated blade holder to maintain the edge of the knife
- Blade is heat treated and hand finished for a sharper edge
- Double sided thumb stud for easy and convenient one-handed operation
- Replaceable pocket clips that contour with the handle and feels as if it is part of the grip
- Replacement blades may prove a bit difficult to change out at times
- Residue can get behind the blade which may cause the knife to stick
The Outdoor Edge RB-20 Blaze Knife has a push-button replacement blade system and comes with six extra blades. The blade length is 3.5 inches long and the knife comes with a Mossy Oak nylon belt sheath to improve its wearability and portability, so it is always close for easy and convenient access when you may need it. The overall length of the knife is approximately eight inches long. There is no need to deal with dull blades anymore. With this knife, you get a sharp edge, durability, and strength. If you do not want to replace the blade, the current blade can also be sharpened. The orange color helps visibility in case the knife is dropped during use.
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Product Weight||6.4 ounces|
- Replaceable blade system so you always have a sharp blade handy
- Simple and quick button system to safely replace the blades
- Rubberized Kraton handle allows for a secure and non-slip grip
- Includes six replaceable blades with purchase, others can be purchased separately
- Includes the nylon sheath for added protection
- Ideal knife for skinning
- Has a small grip that may not be suitable for larger hands
- Blades appear very thin and may dull faster
The Outdoor Edge RL-10 Razor Lite Knife also has a push-button replacement blade system and comes with six additional blades. Its rubberized TPR handles help to ensure a secure and non-slip grip, even when the handle may be wet, and it comes with a black nylon belt sheath for added protection and easy accessibility. The blade’s length is 3.5 inches long while the overall length of this knife is approximately eight inches long.
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3 x 2 inches|
|Product Weight||6.4 ounces|
- Replacement blades can be changed out easily and safely with a push of a button
- Black-oxide coated blade holder maintains the edge of the knife
- Rubberized TPR handles are mounted for strength and provide a better grip
- Comes with a black nylon sheath for added protection
- The blades can also be sharpened if you do not want to replace them
- Solid and durable construction
- If not replaced properly, the blade may fall out
The Outdoor Edge SwingBlaze Knife is another high-quality knife and features a lock button that allows the knife to change from a drop point skinner to a gutting blade. It is ideal for hunters because the blunt tip found on this knife is also helpful when it comes to preventing any punctures to the internal organs of the game meat. The orange handle also improves its visibility, especially if it is dropped onto the ground. It also has a nylon belt sheath included in the purchase.
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 4.9 x 11.6 inches|
|Product Weight||10.4 ounces|
*The skinning blade length of this knife is 3.6 inches
*The gutting blade length of this knife is 3.2 inches
*The overall length of this knife is 8.3 inches
- The blade quickly and easily changes from a drop-point skinner to a gutting blade
- The blade cuts beneath the skin and helps keep internal organs intact
- Rubberized Kraton handle for an improved and secure grip
- Comes with a nylon belt sheath for convenience and protection
- Some users want a slightly longer blade length
- Price point is a bit higher than other Outdoor Edge Knives
If you are a professional hunter or an avid outdoorsman, then any of these Outdoor Edge Knives would make a great addition to your pack. However, if you are looking for more intricate skinning and gutting, then the SwingBlaze Knife is for you because of the quick and easy change from a drop-point skinner to the ultimate gutting blade.